Monday, March 8, 2010

Disadvantages Of Using HTML 5

I've searched: Disadvantages Of Using HTML 5

The first result is nick-software blogspot.
In this blog post there are many disadvantages for example:

  1. Basic animation and media features

  2. Lack of good tooling to be productive in developing large sized HTML 5 applications

  3. Very limited support for media formats

  4. User may need be connected to use an HTML 5 application

  5. Inconsistencies of HTML being implemented between web browsers (different parts of the standard are implemented)

2 comments:

  1. wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information.
    html5

    ReplyDelete